Complete anterior chamber analysis & vision need assessment and now with Eyestrain Measurement.
The Wave Analyzer Medica 700+ is a very intuitive, rapid, and fully automatic solution combining 7 functions to simplify screening with patient eye wellness assessment & provide detailed measurements for vision solution recommendation.
Now with Objective near eyestrain measurement.
OPTIMIZED COMPREHENSIVE EYE WELLNESS SCREENING
- Glaucoma screening with improved tonometry using fixation point and IOP value automatically corrected according to corneal thickness
- Crystalline lens opacity check for cataract screening
- Keratoconus detection with topography analyzing over 100,000 points on the cornea
- New measurement reliability indicators for secured screening
COMPLETE PATIENTS’ VISION SIMULATION
- Automated correlation between pupil diameter and objective refraction in different lighting conditions for precise need assessment
- Easy-to-show day/night simulation of patients’ vision with/without glasses to highlight the myopic effect at night
- A comprehensive summary of high order aberrations coefficients to highlight the glare effect at night
Near Eyestrain Examination Purpose
- Educating young presbyope on their near eyecare needs.
- Improved PAL decision making process.
- Assessment of near vision requirements in relation to use digital media.
- Detects potential eyestrain before the examination to allow reinforcement of findings.
AN ASSET TO STREAMLINE PRACTICE WORKFLOW
- Intuitive navigation and exam workflow with 10.1″ touchscreen
- Clear and customizable by the practitioner Eye Wellness results reports
- Easy XML-based data and images sharing
The WAVE ANALYZER is a fast and effective automatic aberrometer that provides 7 different detailed measures in one easy-to-use solution. With wireless connectivity, it facilitates the sharing of results with patients and transfer of data for follow-up monitoring or action.
- Based on wavefront and Shack-Hartmann technology
- Large touch screen makes it simple to navigate or follow the progression of the measurement cycle
- Easy data sharing with clear and customizable result reports
- Comprehensive measurements :
- 1/100 diopter refraction for day and night vision
- Low and high order aberration with simulation of vision quality
- Topography and pupillometry for contact lens fitting and keratoconus detection
- Retro-illumination of crystalline lens for opacity check and cataract screening
- Scheimpflug-based pachymetry and tonometry for secured glaucoma screening